View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New to this forum 
Teeing Off

Post New to this forum
Hello all, I know it is Feb in Wpg but I got golf on my mind ...

A bit about me ... 30 something now, first swung a club in high school gym class. Live in Wpg, get out for about 10 rounds a year. Shoot around bogie golf, on bad days get close to triple digits. Best round = 77 at River Oaks a few years ago including a stupid triple bogie. Only one hole in one, at Cottonwood a long time ago. Coolest course I have ever played, Plantation course at Kapalua. Currently mostly a taylormade guy.

Obsessed with tech aspects of golf equipment but know very little. Would love to know more and have time for things like club fitting, club making, launch conditions, etc

Is this forum active?

D

Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: New to this forum
Hello and Welcome to the forum :D

February golf in Manitoba isn't quite as good as the February golf in Kapalua :mrgreen:

Is this forum active? Well, not really though it had a few regulars early on that kept popping in and out. The forum does get a lot of traffic from google search. Perhaps at some point I'll plan a registration drive with a contest to get new people and bring the other members back.

Once again welcome and I hope to read more posts from you in the future.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]