View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 HI 
On The Fairway

Post HI
Hi I'm Slicer.

I can see this forum is new but I'm looking forward to seeing it's member base grow over time and I look forward to chatting with fellow golfers.

I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I'm an average golfer who plays for fun and exercise. I have no clue what my handicap is and not sure how you figure it out but maybe this forum will give me some tips on that and everything else over time. You can probably guess why I chose the name Slicer :roll: :lol:

I'll bookmark this forum and talk to you soon.

-Slicer :D

Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:03 pm
Site Admin

Yes things are just getting together here. I will continue add and change some things around over time. If you have any suggestions feel free to add them in the suggestion forum which you can find at the bottom of the main page.

I hope you enjoy your visits to the forum and will visit often. Don't forget to tell your friends.

ForumAdmin
ManitobaGolfForum.com

Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Teeing Off

Post The Big Hacker
Hello
I 'm the Big Hacker and I am an aging old jock that likes to play golf for the exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
Being a baseball player all my life makes me a bad choice as a poster boy for a nice golf swing. Thus , the name of Big Hacker!

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:21 pm
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum!

I look like a hockey player on the golf course as I stick handle to the hole. If only I could body check some trees out of the way and the hole was the size of the net I'd have better luck on the course. :lol:

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
On The Fairway

A Slicer and a Hacker. Sounds like a horror flick. :lol:

Hello guys :D

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]