View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Teeing Off

Post New member
Hi there! Awesome to see a golf forum that concentrates on Manitoba.
My name is Colin and I am the owner of a new driving range and pro shop in St. Andrews.
I'm located just before Selkirk,Manitoba on the #9 bypass 15-20 min from Winnipeg.
Lookin forward to chattin' with ya's.

I'll be visiting often!

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:41 pm
Site Admin

We're happy to have you as a member here and look forward to chatting with you as well. I hope you'll enjoy the forum.

If you send me the info on your driving range (name, address, contact info, website if any, etc) I'll set up a forum thread. Click the PM button below to send me the info or click the "memberlist" link at the top and send the info via email to ForumAdmin.

I currently have driving ranges, such as The Golf Dome, listed in the golf course list. Maybe I should make a list for driving ranges only.

The forum is new so I'll be adding and changes things as members give their input. Feel free to make any suggestions via the suggestion/feedback forum at the bottom on the main page.

Thanks,
Andrew

Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
On The Fairway

welcome to the forum. Hopefully you'll make it your home on the range. or on the internet at least :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:40 pm
On The Fairway

Welcome! Always good to have another fellow Manitoban here. It's cool that you own your own driving range. I'm sure you'll be able to give me some tips on my swing then.
I'll definately have to stop by your driving range this spring when you're opened for the season. By the way, when are you hoping to be open this year?

Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:38 pm
Teeing Off

As soon as I can!! Last year was my first year and it went very well considering I didn't do a stitch of advertizing. I hope to be open in April sometime.

I'm gonna try posting some pic's
Here goes

Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:46 pm
Site Admin

It takes some getting used to posting images on bulletin boards.

You just need the start [img]and%20end[/img] image tags with the Image URL http://onfinite.com/libraries/1128452/065.jpg in the middle.

In the posting editor you click Img once [img]and%20twice[/img] and when you add your Image URL http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3536/065fm9.jpg in the middle you get.....

I resized the images using ImageShack.us so I hope you don't mind.

Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]