View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Fantasy Lake Golf Club - Winnipeg, MB 
Site Admin

Post Fantasy Lake Golf Club - Winnipeg, MB
Fantasy Lake Golf Club - 18 Holes (Public)
www.FantasyLake.ca
Trans Canada Hwy E (Hwy #1) (Map Directions)
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Phone: 204-777-7273

Manitoba's only 18 hole par 3 golf course is Located on Hwy #1 east of Winnipeg at Settlers Road approx. 8 Minutes from the Royal Canadian Mint.

Click the website link above for course fees or for more detailed course info.

Use the Google Map below to get directions to Fantasy Lake Golf Course from your location (click the "B" place marker, click get directions and enter your address), zoom in or out, print maps, or even check out a satellite image view of Fantasy Lake Golf Course. Map currently shows directions from downtown Winnipeg to Fantasy Lake Golf Course:

View Larger Map

Please post a review of this Golf Course by clicking the "Post Reply" button.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
On The Fairway

This golf course is a fun little course to play. I fair no better here as it is tougher than it looks. At least for me it is. Playing a short course like this is a nice break for me. If you click their website above you'll see it looks very nice too.

Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:54 pm
Birdie Member

Yes it is a fun course and it is so close to Winnipeg that we just had to try it out. We'll be going back for sure.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:14 pm
On The Fairway

this golf course is cool man. if you like a short course go here its a fun course. looks very nice too.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:19 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: Fantasy Lake Golf Club - Winnipeg, MB
i play here all the time. very nice course. nice architecture and well maintained.

obviously all par 3's (only a few under 120 yards). can get quite windy too.

some pro's i know consider it by far the hardest course (vs. par) in manitoba. when the wind is up, getting one par is pretty difficult. but challenging with no wind.

the new pro is really helping my game with lessons.

very good place to play

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: Fantasy Lake Golf Club - Winnipeg, MB
If you're looking to really work on your short game, this is a nice course to do that.

If you're just looking for a course to hit some balls around and have some fun, look elsewhere. The course will make you hate yourself. Most holes are 100-130 yards, with quite a few of the greens on hills which makes for some really tough chips if you miss the green on your tee shot. And with a lake around most of the greens on the front 9 you risk losing a few.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]