View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 10:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Bridges Golf Course - Starbuck, MB 
Site Admin

Post Bridges Golf Course - Starbuck, MB
Bridges Golf Course - 18 Holes (Public)
www.BridgesGolfCourse.com
Box 178
Starbuck, Manitoba
R0G 2P0

Phone: (204) 735 - 3000

Click the website link above for course fees or for more detailed course info.

Located 10 minutes west of the perimeter on Highway #2

Use the Google Map below to get directions to Bridges Golf Course from your location (click the "B" place marker and enter your address), zoom in or out, print maps, or even check out a satellite image view of Bridges Golf Course. Map currently shows directions from downtown Winnipeg to Bridges Golf Course:

View Larger Map

Please post a review of Bridges Golf Course by clicking the "Post Reply" button.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Teeing Off

Found this course fairly tough and demanding.
Played once and did not brake 100. Not for beginners!

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:14 am
On The Fairway

Yes it is a tough course especially your first time out. I don't score well here either although I have improved somewhat from the first round I played there. Nothing to brag about though. It's a beautiful and well maintained course which is one of the reason I like playing there.

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Birdie Member

Enjoyable golf course to play but when you finish on 18 be sure to throw the scorecard away so there is no evidence. You always want to go back because you want to beat the course. 2007 will be my season to beat it...or 2008...or 2009.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Teeing Off

I haven't played it yet, but it sounds like quite the challenge, will have to get out this summer and play and round or two. Always looking for a good challenge.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:06 pm
Teeing Off

Another pretty good golf course very close to Winnipeg. I enjoy the challenge this golf course gives you.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:49 pm
Teeing Off

I wouldn't recommend this course to anyone. The layout is absolutely horrible, unless you like 90 degree doglegs. It's also very tight, which certainly does not benefit the recreational golfer. It's either keep it in the tight fairway or you're dead in the thick bush. This course offers very little in a risk/reward type design.
I knew I wasn't coming back to this course when I was forced to tee off with a mid iron on a 90 degree dogleg par 5. That's just a terrible design and not very enjoyable. Green fees are also a little steep.

Wed May 28, 2008 12:30 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: Bridges Golf Course - Starbuck, MB
Bridges is a very tough course, but always in great shape with greens that are very quick. There are a lot of tough 2nd shots at Bridges so big scores await. Would play more than a couple of times a summer but the green fees are on the steep side, and is not walker friendly. Still a must play especially if you think you have game. 10+ handicapps will have a hard time busting a 100.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]