View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Links at Quarry Oaks - Steinbach, MB 
Site Admin

Post The Links at Quarry Oaks - Steinbach, MB
The Links at Quarry Oaks - 27 Holes - (Public)
www.QuarryOaks.ca
(Map Directions) (Adobe .pdf)

The Links at Quarry Oaks
Box 3629
Steinbach, MB Canada
R5G 1P7
1-204-326-GOLF

The Links at Quarry Oaks Golf Course is located 40 minutes south-east of Winnipeg, Manitoba. It is ten minutes north east of Steinbach, Manitoba.

Highway 311 East
Municipal Road 38 East
Township Section 8-7-7-East

(Google Map) This Google map shows the town of Steinbach, MB. If you zoom in you'll find Hwy 311 East slightly north of town.

Click the website link above for course fees or for more detailed course info.

Please post a review of this Golf Course and it facilities by clicking the "Post Reply" button.

Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
On The Fairway

This is one of my favorite courses to play in Manitoba. Absolutely beautiful and enjoyable even when I'm playing poorly. If you haven't played The Links at Quarry Oaks yet you have been missing out on a great golf course. From Winnipeg the 40 min drive is well worth it.

I'm just wondering why it's listed in the Winnipeg golf course list?

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:06 pm
Birdie Member

Quarry Oaks is one of my favorite courses too. It's a very well designed course. Beautiful scenery and the Desert Nine is unlike any course I've seen in Manitoba. We like the course so much we sometimes play it twice in a day.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:37 pm
On The Fairway

my dad took me here before and it was a hard course but i liked it. it's a very nice course.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:11 pm
Teeing Off

looks like a nice course, will have to golf it soon.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:07 pm
Teeing Off

Post Course in great shape!
Played the Quarry and Oak on May Long weekend. The course was is excellent shape. The greens were perfect (no winter kill). They rolled better than I had seen them in years.

Wed May 28, 2008 11:58 am
Teeing Off

Post Re: The Links at Quarry Oaks - Steinbach, MB
Love Quarry Oaks, was a member for 2 years and have played over a 100 rounds there. Always quiet during the week so a sub 4 hour round is probable. Can always count on it being in good shape. The only beef I've always had is that they keep the greens too soft, barely any release after hitting them, which of course leads to more ball marks, which leads to more people not fixing them properly (or at all) which leads to pocked up greens. Put the Meadow's greens at Quarry and only Granite Hills would top it for best in province.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]