View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 South Interlake Golf Course & Country Club - Warren, MB 
Site Admin

Post South Interlake Golf Course & Country Club - Warren, MB
South Interlake Golf Course & Country Club - 18 Holes (Semi-Private)
www.SouthInterlakeGolf.mb.ca
Warren, MB
Phone: 1-866-496-7549

Click the website link above for course fees or for more detailed course info.

Highway #6 - 21 kms North of Winnipeg Perimeter Highway

Use the Google Map below to get directions to South Interlake Golf Course & Country Club from your location (click the "B" place marker and enter your address), zoom in or out, print maps, or even check out a satellite image view of South Interlake Golf Course. Map currently shows directions from downtown Winnipeg to South Interlake Golf Course:

View Larger Map

Please post a review of South Interlake Golf Course by clicking the "Post Reply" button.

Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Nice course within driving distance of Winnipeg (approx 20 mins or so from Perimeter) and is one of my regular courses I like to play. I like the fact that it's wide open so if you do hit a bad ball you're still able to recover. But still a challenging course. The course is always well kept as is the clubhouse and the staff are great. Usually is the first course we play each season.

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Teeing Off

Post Re: South Interlake Golf and Country Club - Warren, MB
Played in July 08 for the first time in a few years and was pleasently surprised how much it had matured and greened up. Course was in excellent condition and is farely wide open, so good for all handicaps. My only wish would be if they could rebuild a couple of greens. Some holes are just beautiful with large, raised greens with good slope, but some of the original holes(I'm guessing) are flat postage stamps. Just having to play some of those holes will only keep me coming back if I have some sort of coupon.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]