View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Club - Riviera Maya, Mexico 
Teeing Off

Post Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Club - Riviera Maya, Mexico
Hello everybody!!!

My name is Berth and I want to share with you the unforgettable experience that I had when I played Golf in Mexico, in one of the most extraordinary where I ever played. My friends and I decide to take some days of vacations so we search on the internet options, so we can travel to one of the countries with more natural diversity on the world. We were gratefully surprised, when we found Discover Golf Mexico and see that they offer exactly the thing we were looking for. Luxury hotels and the best golf courses in Mexico. Besides that, they also offer different activities that make more attractive your visit to the country. We bought a package for 7 days and we chose to play in two golf courses: the Camaleon Maykoba and the golf course of the Hilton Hotel. I liked a lot the Camaleon for the complexity of the course. And in this golf course is the only one where you can play a phase of the LPGA. Regarding to the Hilton Golf course I liked a lot the spectacular landscape that this offer in one side the Nichupte lagoon and in the other side the Caribbean Sea. Furthermore of three rounds of golf, we went to a lot of impressive places: Xcaret and Tulum. Without any doubt Mexico is one of the best places that I have ever visited and I definitely want to come back the next year!!!!!

Best Regards

Berth

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Club - Riviera Maya, Mexico
Nice Mexico. Unfortunately...the domain is expired. So, i cannot read more info like facility, price, etc. :(

Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]