View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 What time of day do you like to play golf? 
Birdie Member

Post What time of day do you like to play golf?
The group I play golf with, we usually always play in the morning. It just feels great to get out on the links bright and early in the morning. The fresh crisp air gives you a boost. Maybe it's just my age but I really enjoy morning golf. The younger crowd usually comes on the scene in the late afternoon.

Tue May 15, 2007 11:08 am
Teeing Off

but for social/tournament/scramble-charity golf ... noon is fine ... then a nice dinner as the sun sets is pleasant.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:19 pm
Site Admin

Personally I like playing anytime really but I'd agree morning is a really nice time to play. I do notice when there is a heat wave and the temperature is mid 30's celcius, high humidity there are only a few of us brave (i didn't want to use the word crazy :lol: ) enough to venture out in early afternoon.

If I was on the PGA tour I'd definately want to be playing in the afternoon on Sunday in a tournament for sure. :lol:

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
On The Fairway

we like to play later in the day. my dad plays in the morning sometimes with his friends.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:39 pm
Teeing Off

Morning definitely.. It tees my day off in a great way :lol: Crisp air, almost noone around.. can't beat that. When I was younger I used to go for the late afternoons.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:29 am
Teeing Off

my favorite time to golf is early morning with the crisp but warm air, and the dew still on the grass.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]