View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Social prize! 
Teeing Off

Post Social prize!
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to build a grand prize for my wedding social with a driver (already purchased) and as many 'free rounds' at Manitoba golf courses that I can get. I've already tried sending out letters to some courses, but like any other social prize, it's in who you know and I've only received one response. Would anyone out there in Forum Land be able to help me out in procuring some passes?

Many thanks!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Birdie Member

First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forum and congratulations on your engagement and future wedding.

I can inquire at some golf courses when we go golfing over the next week but I don't know if that'll produced better results. It won't hurt to ask. Maybe if you and your future bride/groom paid a visit in person you might have better luck.

Good luck with everything!

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:32 pm
Teeing Off

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:40 am
Site Admin

I could inquire as well but I think you'd be better off just what you've been doing sending letters or as wpggolfer mentioned contacting them directly. Unfortunately we haven't really promoted the forum at all so we haven't built up a base to help you out. We do have all the golf courses listed (At least I think we have them all) with contact info, if that helps any. Good luck and I hope everything works out, but most Manitoba socials turn out great no matter what!

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]