View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 New drivers ? 
Teeing Off

Post New drivers ?
I just found the two new drivers : Callaway FT-9 Driver and 2009 TaylorMade R9 Driver.Has anyone used or going to ?

Last edited by derekding2007 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:52 am
Teeing Off

Post Re: New drivers ?
derekding2007 wrote:
I just found the two new drivers : Callaway FT-9 Driver and 2009 TaylorMade R9 Driver.Has anyone used or going to ?

I haven't tried either of these clubs personally...but if you're looking for some solid reviews on clubs this is one of the better places to go...

http://thesandtrap.com/

Just click on tthe link at the top titled "reviews" and type in the model of club you're looking for and they'll likely have reviewed it.

If for some reason they haven't reviewed it yet you can type the model of club you're looking for into google followed by "reviews" and you'll find quite a few club review links.

Cheers

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:58 am
Teeing Off

I have got a Callaway Ft-9 . Great .But i just don't know the feeling if i got a TaylorMade R9 ?However ,i won't regret .By the way ,got pic shown.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:53 am
Teeing Off

Callaway FT-9 Driver

Fusion Technology that delivers professional shot-shaping and Tour distance, for a fine-tuned game.
This is the driver the shot makers turn to. Versatility, distance and control all in one space-age package. The FT-9 Driver was designed to deliver the most creative shot-making you can think of. Fade it. Draw it. Or take it over the trees. With the addition of Hyperbolic Face Technology, ball speeds across the entire face have been dramatically improved to generate even more distance. Choose between Draw or Neutral configurations with the help of external web weighting that helps precisely position the center of gravity to promote the desired trajectory and ball flight for the desired shot shape. The FT-9 Tour Driver features a slightly open face angle and produces stronger, more penetrating trajectories preferred by highly accomplished players.

Hyperbolic Face Technology
Hyperbolic shaping is our cutting-edge driver face design. Mathematics and engineering combine to create our highest ever ball speeds across the entire face.

Fusion Technology
Proprietary technology creates maximum perimeter weighting and more discretionary weight by combining a carbon composite body with the titanium face cup. This allows for precise positioning of the center of gravity, which increases stability on off-center hits and enables ball flight customization for shot-shaping control.

OptiFit Weighting System
Enables golfers to customize their driver by giving them two center of gravity locations to choose from: Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade, and Neutral for maximum workability.

Visible External Web Weighting
Fusion Technology allows the web weights to be precisely positioned for a center of gravity that generates the desired Draw or Neutral ball flights, letting golfers hit longer and more accurate drives.

Sun May 03, 2009 1:04 am
Teeing Off

TaylorMade R9 Driver
The combination of TaylorMade Flight Control Technology and Movable Weight Technology make the TaylorMade R9 Driver the only totally adjustable driver on the market!
Use the built-in Flight Control Technology to change the face angle, lie angle and loft of your R9 Driver to affect side-to-side flight by up to 40 yards. There are a total of eight different clubhead positions. Utilize TaylorMade's Moveable Weight Technology to change the CG (center of gravity) location to affect side-to-side flight by up to 35 yards.
Inverted cone geometry in a classic head shape helps to ensure fast ball speed and big distance even on off-center hits while offering both traditional and modern lines in a stunning driver head.
The sophisticated high-inertia tip of the Fujikura Motore F1 65-gram low-torque graphite shaft promotes faster ball speed.
Features
»TaylorMade Flight Control Technology (FCT) lets you change the face angle, loft and lie
» Movable Weight Technology (MWT) lets you change the clubhead's center of gravity
» FCT and MWT together offer total adjustability to promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
» New classic clubhead shape combines super-high MOI and easy-launching CG position
» Fujikura Motore 65-gram shaft with High Inertia Tip (H.I.T.) technology promotes faster ball speed

Sun May 03, 2009 1:04 am
Teeing Off

TaylorMade R9 Driver IS the best seller. I think you should according to your habbit and level.

The more information please click here: Search eBay There are many kinds of clubs. Hope you find what you love best.(lower price, higher quality). Please do not miss the opportunity.

Last edited by ForumAdmin on Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Link replaced by ForumAdmin

Sun May 03, 2009 1:11 am
Mastering the golf swing is the key to playing better golf. The first step to playing better golf is learning the basic golf swing. Incorrect golf swing may result to different problems such as slicing, fading the ball, hitting short, erratic play, worm burns and flat drives

Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 am
Site Admin

Andrew123 wrote:
Mastering the golf swing is the key to playing better golf. The first step to playing better golf is learning the basic golf swing. Incorrect golf swing may result to different problems such as slicing, fading the ball, hitting short, erratic play, worm burns and flat drives

Wow Andrew! Your first 2 posts totally off topic just to promote your website. You couldn't even spam it in the proper Golf Tips section? :mrgreen:

Link and Signature link removed sorry

Wed May 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]