View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Some golf clubs pics ? 
Teeing Off

Post Some golf clubs pics ?
Just got some clubs pics ,want to share with you guys .

2009 Taylormade Burner Irons

Callaway X-22 Tour Irons Set

Ping G10 Iron Set

Titleist AP2 Iron Set

Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:13 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Some golf clubs pics ?
I haven't tested out any of these particular clubs, but they are some nice irons. When I shop around for clubs it's always nice to be able to grab on to a club and swing it to see how it feels. For some reason the swing always feels better in the store than on the golf course though. :lol:

P.S. I don't mind when members promoting their sites, but derek that's all your posts have been about and I can't have every post be about your website. I'll leave these pics though because it may help other members choose some new irons and if you start posting regularly I'll allow your link in your signature.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Teeing Off

Post Re: Some golf clubs pics ?
Thanks ,admin .I'd just want to show our great golf clubs to all .You see.Many golfers want to find great but cheap golf clubs .However , there is few shops where they can find cheap and high quality ones .But our online shop just provides what they are looking forwad to . Forgive me , i will follow your advice and not spread spams .

Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]