View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Driving Ranges 
Teeing Off

Post Driving Ranges
Trying to find a decent driving range that uses really good balls. I'm tired of using old, beatup balls with a bunch of cuts. Whats your favourite and how much for a bucket?

Wed May 06, 2009 6:13 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Driving Ranges
First off I just want to say Welcome to Manitoba Golf Forum :D

A lot of driving ranges do have some bad balls, but I guess it's the luck of the bucket draw. I don't really have a favorite and I like to choose driving ranges by coupons and specials. If they have a coupon or special I'm more likely to use them. There were a few coupons in the Manitoba Golf Guide 2009 insert in the May 2 edition of the Winnipeg Free Press. The Free Press also usually prints a page of golf deals once a month during golf season in their TV Plus guide.

There are also usually some golf coupon books that come out around this time to support different charities too. I haven't come across any yet, and can't think of the names of any off the top of my head right now.

You can check out the Golf Courses and Driving ranges in our Manitoba Golf Courses section and browse their websites for current prices on their buckets of balls for the Driving Range or give them a call.

Again, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you around often this golf season and beyond!

Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
Teeing Off

Post Re: Driving Ranges
Thank you for your kind words and appreciate your response. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Thu May 14, 2009 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]