View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Tiger Woods lost some teeth when Elin hit him with golf club 
Teeing Off

Post Tiger Woods lost some teeth when Elin hit him with golf club
I was reading that Tiger Woods lost his two front teeth when Elin Nordegren hit him with a golf club. Apparently Pat Burns knows a Florida cop, who knows the police that took the call at Tiger's house. Is it true or not? I don't know. Pat Burns said Tiger was texting Rachel Uchitel, who is said to be his first mistress he was having an affair with, while he was watching a football game Thanksgiving. Tiger took off to a friend's house and forgot the cell phone behind. Rachel was still texting and Elin found the phone. She waited for Tiger with a 9-iron and made a major gash on his cheek and knocked two of Tiger's teeth out before he tried to take off and crashed his vehicle.

Tiger Woods is very good at hiding since there has been no site of him since the scandal broke. There were rumors he was on his yacht. There were rumors he was in Africa. There are rumors he had plastic surgery to fix the gash and his teeth.

Why would Tiger have the need to cheat on Elin? She's beautiful!

Do you find it interesting how Vanity Fair makes Tiger look on their cover?

I wonder if that's how rough they planned to make him look or if the only reason they did it that way was because of the scandal. What do you think?

When do you guys think Tiger will be back playing golf? Are there Vegas odds on when he'll return?

Will Tiger be back for The Masters?

I was surprised to see the scandal wasn't mentioned here. I hope you don't mind the gossip.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:44 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Tiger Woods lost some teeth when Elin hit him with golf club
I'm not really into the Tiger Woods sex scandal gossip. It happened, he's in hiding and he'll decide when he's ready to face the public and then make his return to golf. I do feel bad for his wife and kid though.

If Tiger did receive a gash on his face and lost some teeth from Elin clubbing him with a golf club, he is probably going to wait for it to heal before showing his face. Making it to The Masters? I don't think that is on Tiger's mind right now. It is 3 months away and I don't think he would want that to be his first tournament back. Whichever tournament he decides to play first it will be a circus.

I have to agree that the Vanity Fair cover probably would have looked a lot different had the scandal not broke. Someone at Vanity Fair decided to make him look like more of a "bad guy" to sell more copies.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Tiger Woods lost some teeth when Elin hit him with golf
Old news but I added the video of Tiger Woods' first statement to the public about his scandal from back on February 19, 2010.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]