View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 2013 Tournament Schedule? How To Qualify? 
Teeing Off

Post 2013 Tournament Schedule? How To Qualify?
I apologize now if I appear 'snarky', but this forum seems dead, so I have to liven it up somehow. Who knows about any 2013 tournament schedules? How does one qualify? Say you've always wanted to see how you stack up in a Manitoba Amateur competition; how do you go about doing that? Thanks in advance.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:47 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: 2013 Tournament Schedule? How To Qualify?
Hello! Hello! Hello! It didn't take a lot of detective work, but I have it all sussed out. For anyone reading this who wants to know; it's a simple process.
#1. Register with golf Manitoba. The cost is $30.
#2. Submit at least five scores cards and get an 'official' handicap.
#3. Throw your name in any amateur competition coming up, which are listed on the Golf Manitoba web site. Have your name in 1-2 weeks ahead of the competition. Typical cost is $60.
That's it. Now practice!

Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:36 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: 2013 Tournament Schedule? How To Qualify?
Hello ranjam, a very belated Welcome to the forum to you :lol:

Thanks for posting that info and hopefully someone searching for it will find it useful.

The forum is very "dead" from a posting point of view but does received a fair amount of traffic. I guess if there were more people posting, more people would join the conversation, but I've slacked off on keeping people interested...Then Winterpeg doesn't make you think of golf :mrgreen: Unless we travel south to warmer climates :wink:

Do you plan on taking part in any of the Manitoba golf tournaments in 2013? Let us know how you do if you do.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]