View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 MLB 2007 
On The Fairway

Post MLB 2007
Baseball season is upon us and I'm sure there are some baseball fans out there. Of course I'm a Blue Jays fan! Who else? They are not doing so well in spring training but it doesn't count until April. I don't expect them to get to the World Series this year but we'll still cheer them on.

The Yankees are on top of their game this spring. Hopefully it doesn't carry over into the regular season. They spend too much money to try and BUY a championship. Anyone but the Yankees :twisted:

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:09 pm
Site Admin

For some reason I don't really care that much about baseball anymore. I used to watch Expos and Blue Jays years ago but it MLB just doesn't interest me anymore. I guess if the Blue Jays ever made it to the World Series I'd probably watch again.

Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
On The Fairway

MLB may not be as interesting as NHL, CFL, NFL but I still enjoy watching some games each year. There are way too many games in MLB which make the season seem too long.

I like going to Winnipeg Goldeye games. A nice summer evening out at the ballpark can be fun.

Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:07 pm
Birdie Member

Spring training is over and now they are 162 games away from the playoffs. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I'll catch a few games and the World Series is always fun to watch.

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:25 pm
Teeing Off

Post Re: MLB 2007
I don't really watch much baseball but I only watch during the world series. I guess this makes me a part-time baseball fan.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]